Your Privacy Rights
Scope And Consent
Collection Of Information
We collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use of AP Cloud Services, and to help us improve your experience.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information You Provide To Us
We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use AP Cloud Services, including information on web forms that have added or updated account information, a dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding AP Cloud Services. When you use AP Cloud Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers used with your AP Cloud Service account or when using AP Cloud Services.
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including AP Technology customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, your interactions with members of AP Technology or other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole). Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, AP Technology may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with AP Technology, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus, identity verification services and Federally required databases for compliance purposes.
Authentication and Fraud Detection
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your information, AP Technology may collect information about you and your interactions with AP Cloud Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
Plaid – 3rd Party Bank Account Verification
AP Cloud Services utilizing Plaid, a secure 3rd party solution to securely connect your financial accounts to the Checkrun app in seconds. The Account and Routing Numbers are confirmed one time during bank account verification. If you are not comfortable using Plaid, we can set up manual bank verification on your Checkrun membership. This alternate process would require you reaching out to [email protected] or via our Crisp online chat bot to validate your accounts before utilizing Checkrun for printing checks on blank check stock or using our print and mail service.
Alternate Account verification process requires account proof from the bank for the account connecting to Checkrun (voided check with business name matching the Checkrun business name with account number and routing number).
Using Your Mobile Device
When you download or use our mobile applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, AP Technology may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
How We Use The Information We Collect
AP Technology’s primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. AP Technology may use your information to:
- provide AP Cloud Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve AP Cloud Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the efficiency of the AP Cloud Services and improve their content, layout and performance;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
AP Technology may contact you via electronic means or by postal mail to communicate with you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees and/or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Additionally, AP Technology may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and to inform you about AP Technology and our various services. Finally, AP Technology may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. So as to communicate effectively and quickly, you consent to AP Technology communications via phone, including autodialed and/or prerecorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications from AP Technology.
When you access our website or use AP Cloud Services, AP Technology (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). AP Technology uses these technologies to recognize you as a customer; to customize AP Cloud Services, content, and advertising; to help ensure that your account security is not compromised; to mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across AP Cloud Services.
You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and AP Cloud Services.
How AP Technology Shares Information with Other Users
When transacting with others, AP Technology may provide those parties with information necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, contact details, shipping and billing address, or other information needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction. If a transaction is held, fails, or is later invalidated, AP Technology may provide details of the unsuccessful transaction. To facilitate dispute resolution, AP Technology may provide your information. The receiving party is not allowed to use this information for unrelated purposes, such as to directly market to you, unless you have agreed to it. Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is against AP Technology policies and constitutes a violation of our Services Agreement.
We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or send payments from or to you using AP Cloud Services. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, to inform you that a payment has been sent to you or when you attempt to pay a merchant or third party. We use this information to confirm that you are an AP Cloud Services customer and that a form of payment can be enabled, or to send notification of payment status.
Please note that merchants, sellers, and users you buy from or contract with have their own privacy policies, and although AP Technology’s user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing AP Cloud Services, AP Technology is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices.
AP Technology will not disclose your bank account number(s) to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using AP Cloud Services, or with the third parties that offer or use AP Cloud Services, except with your expressed permission or if we are required to do so to comply with ACH rules, a subpoena, or other legal process.
How AP Technology Shares Information with Other Third Parties
AP Technology may share information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
- Members of AP Technology to provide joint content, products, and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about products, services, and communications.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by ACH rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having AP Technology close your AP Cloud Services Account due to your breach of the AP Technology’s User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to AP Technology or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with applicable law or ACH rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk.
- Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
- Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. AP Technology contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
How You Can Contact Us About Privacy Questions
AP Technology Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in every action related to your use of AP Technology’s services which include Checkrun (“Services”), regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised policy on our website. The revised policy will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised policy includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30-days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Updates” page of our Checkrun.com website.
You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and 18 years or older to use the Services. You must use the Services within the United States or Canada unless approval for use outside of those areas is provided through a written agreement with AP Technology.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in conformance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By using the Services, you warrant and represent that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that it has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
B. Third Party Agreements
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is between you and AP Technology LLC, not with any third party (including, but not limited to, Apple®, Google®, any mobile carrier, or any Participating Merchant (as defined below), and that AP Technology, is solely responsible for the Services. Your use of the Services may be subject to separate agreements you may enter into with your mobile device operating system provider (e.g., Apple, Google or Microsoft®), your device manufacturer (e.g., Apple, Samsung®), your mobile service carrier (e.g., AT&T® or Verizon®), and other parties including your ISP/Internet Service Provider and Banking Affiliations.
Please note that AP Technology may open its application programming interface (“API”) to third parties, so your use of such third-party service may be subject to agreements with those parties when using the service AP Technology has no liability or responsibility for your use of these third-party services.
C. Prohibited Activities
You may not use the Services for activities that:
1. Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. Relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety,
(b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene or offensive, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
3. Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
4. Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
If you are a business entity, you agree that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the username and/or password shall be vested by you with the authority to use the Services and to legally bind you. You shall be responsible for all actions by current and former officers, employees, agents, representatives and others, regardless of whether authorized by you, that access the Services using your user name and password. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK FOR THE FRAUDULENT, UNAUTHORIZED OR OTHERWISE IMPROPER USE OF YOUR PASSWORD. WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RELY ON THE GENUINENESS AND AUTHORITY OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS RECEIVED BY US WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY SUCH PASSWORD, AND TO ACT ON SUCH INSTRUCTIONS.
If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any restricted activities, made excessive or unexplainable transactions, violated any parts of this Agreement or provided any incorrect information, we may take various actions to protect AP Technology, another Services user, a third party, or you from reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your account or the Services (such as limiting access to any of your funding sources, and your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial information);
- we may contact users who have sent you money, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and warn other users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
- may update inaccurate information you provided us;
- we may refuse to provide our Services to you in the future;
- we may hold your funds for up to 180 days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability;
- and we may take legal action against you.
AP Technology, at its sole discretion reserves the right to terminate or modify this Agreement at any time. Company may restrict access to its website and/or services for any reason and at any time. In case of such action(s), pro-rata reimbursement for prepaid services may be attained by contacting the AP Technology Accounting Department.
D. Transaction History
You may view your transaction history by logging into Checkrun. You agree to review your transaction history through your online account instead of receiving periodic statements by mail.
In the event of an error, you give AP Technology permission, subject to AP Technology’s compliance with applicable law, to make appropriate corrections by debiting or crediting your Services balance, or debiting or crediting your primary or alternate funding sources as applicable.
E. Limitations on Liability
The Maximum Liability of AP Technology, our suppliers and subcontractors under this agreement for direct or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement or services or any application or content made available through any such service shall be limited to the fees paid during the preceding twelve months prior to the claim. The existence of multiple claims or suits under or related to this Agreement and/or the service(s) will not enlarge or extend this limitation of damages.
These limitations on liability apply to: anything related to a service or any application or content made available through any such service; and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. These limitations on liability also apply even if: repair, replacement or a refund for the service does not fully compensate you for any losses; or AP Technology or a Covered Third Party knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
These limitations on liability will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AP Technology LLC, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand (including any damages, losses, expenses and attorney fees resulting therefrom) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Services.
G. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance or in delivery or shipment of materials, or for any damages suffered by you by reason of such delay or failures, directly or indirectly caused by or in any manner arising from or connected with acts of God, acts of public enemies, riots, strikes, acts of governmental agencies, labor difficulties, failure of our power, telecommunications or other suppliers, delays in securing or shortages of raw materials, breakdown or destruction of any system or equipment, or any other cause or causes beyond our control, whether or not similar to those enumerated herein.
AP Technology Terms and Conditions Relating to Checkrun Use
Checkrun Monthly / Annual Memberships
- Checkrun Monthly and Annual Memberships (Checkrun) are limited to one company and one connection to QuickBooks Online. Memberships cannot be changed, transferred and/or connected to a different QuickBooks company once the membership is created.
- Checkrun is designed for small business use. The system is optimized for processing runs of up to 1 – 50 checks per batch. AP Technology makes no check processing performance assurances for volumes exceeding this amount. Usage that exceeds more than 1,500 checks per month may result in additional usage fees.
- Users per Monthly/Annual memberships limited to 10.
- Positive Pay format library use is limited to five (5) formats per bank membership. The Positive Pay library formats are proprietary and confidential to AP Technology and cannot be reverse engineered, copied or used outside of Checkrun.
- Bank accounts associated per membership limited to 10.
Intended Use: Checkrun is solely for use by the individual or company licensing the product (Checkrun “membership”). The product may not be repurposed for use and/or sale to additional companies without the expressed written consent of AP Technology that may include but is not limited to an AP Technology Reseller Agreement.
Checkrun Flex Memberships
- Checkrun Flex Memberships (Flex) are limited to one company and one connection to QuickBooks Online. Memberships cannot be changed and connected to a different QuickBooks company once the membership is created.
- Checkrun Flex is designed for small to mid-sized businesses looking to process anywhere from 2 to 200 print and mail checks per month. Any Flex membership with PAM usage exceeding 200 checks per month will need to upgrade to a higher level package.
- Checkrun Flex is designed for small businesses looking to process checks through our same-day print and mail service. Additional fees apply for print and mail services and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Flex members agree to pay the monthly subscription fee. Promotional pricing of $9.95 per month applies for the first six months of the membership then increases to $14.95 per month for each month thereafter.
- All Flex checks are processed through our same-day Print and Mail service at the rate of $2.00 per check. No local printing is supported in a Flex membership. See Business Monthly and Annual subscriptions for Local Printing support.
- Users per Flex memberships limited to 4. Additional users can be added for $5 per user per month.
- Positive Pay is not supported in this membership type.
- Bank accounts associated per our Flex membership limited to 5.
Intended Use: Checkrun is solely for use by the individual or company licensing the product (Checkrun “membership”). The product may not be repurposed for use and/or sale to additional companies without the expressed written consent of AP Technology that may include but is not limited to an AP Technology Reseller Agreement.
15-Day Risk Free Trial
Checkrun offers a free 15 day trial at the start of all Checkrun memberships. Credit card numbers are collected at the time you sign up but we do not charge the credit card until your membership moves out of the trial and into a paid membership. During the trial, you will experience a streamlined version of Checkrun.
In our Monthly and Annual memberships, you can print valid checks using pre-printed check stock or you can experience local printing on blank check stock and our print and mail service. While in trial, a non-negotiable watermark is applied to the check.
Try out our Print and Mail service with up to three (3) PAM checks in Flex and up to five (5) PAM checks in Checkrun Monthly or Annual plans. PAM checks in trial mode are non-negotiable and will be sent to the membership address on file while in trial mode.
If you would like to end your trial and move into your paid membership, you can end your trial early by going to memberships on the left nav, Click on the Advanced tab, and under Start Subscription Now, click the Start Subscription button. Once you complete this step, the credit card you provided with your membership will be charged and you will have full access to an unlocked version of Checkrun.
Canceling your Checkrun Subscription
You can cancel your Checkrun subscription prior to your next scheduled payment by going into app.checkrun.com, on the left nav, select Membership, then membership in the drop down, then click on the advanced tab and Permanently Delete Membership – click on the Delete Button, Type in DELETE and confirm. Checkrun user roles to complete this membership cancellation must be performed by the membership Super User. If you would like to cancel your subscription while you are still in trial, please go into our Billing portal and remove the credit card on file. You can continue using Checkrun for the remainder of our trial.
Upgrading your Checkrun Membership
Checkrun allows users to upgrade their membership from a Checkrun Flex Membership to a Checkrun monthly or annual membership or from a Checkrun Monthly membership to a Checkrun Annual membership. Checkrun does not allow Checkrun users to downgrade membership. Annual memberships cannot downgrade to a Monthly or Flex membership and Monthly memberships cannot downgrade into a Checkrun Flex Membership. Changes to your membership can be made within the Checkrun Cloud application on the Membership tab.
Credit Card on File
AP Technology partners with Stripe for payment processing of Credit Cards for fees associated with Checkrun. AP Technology does not store any credit card payment data on our servers. To update your credit card on file or add a different card for Print and Mail charges go into Membership, then membership tab and Billing Portal and click Manage Billing Button. On the Billing Screen, you can add a new credit card or update your card on file.
Stripe Credit Card Security
Encryption of sensitive data and communication
All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers are daemons can obtain plaintext card numbers but can request that cards are sent to a service provider on a static allow list. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.)
Changes to Your Account
Checkrun memberships use the Business name from your QuickBooks Online membership. You can make changes to your business name in QBO and sync changes with Checkrun to update your business name (as it will appear on your checks). Any advanced changes to your Checkrun membership may require a work order with starting rates at $100/hr. No changes that incur charges will be made without written permission from the main super user for that account.
Checkrun offers email, online chat, and limited phone support as well as a self service knowledge base with useful articles on the Checkrun features.
Support hours are: Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST/PDT. Our online knowledge base articles can be found through our chatbot on app.checkrun.com the checkrun.com or at https://help.checkrun.com/en/.
Print and Mail Service Agreement (PAM)
Checkrun’s Print and Mail Service (PAM), operated by AP Technology and is an opt-in print and mail service for checks offered exclusively for AP Technology’s cloud-based software, Checkrun users. PAM allows Checkrun application users to select the hassle-free option of same or next day mailing, saving time, money and added convenience.
Checkrun users can set Auto PAM as the default setting so all approved checks will be processed same-day or next business day if submitted after the 11 a.m. PST/PDT daily cut off. Payments submitted after 11 a.m. will be processed on the next business day.
Print and Mail jobs are processed Mondays through Fridays, starting at 11 a.m. PST/PDT from our West Coast location. Print and Mail rates for Monthly and Annual Checkrun memberships start at $1.50/check and $2/check for Checkrun Flex Memberships. All Checkrun Print and Mail services include: TruPrint High Security TruPrint Z-fold Check stock, MICR Toner, check processing at a secure location and First Class USPS postage.
We process print and mail checks Mondays through Fridays, except for holidays observed by the Federal Reserve.
Print and Mail will be processed as follows:
Print and Mail checks submitted by 11 a.m. PST/PDT will be printed that same business day. Checkrun users can cancel an approved Print and Mail job from the moment the check is approved up until 10:59 a.m. To cancel a job, go to: app.Checkrun.com/Payments, under the PRINT AND MAIL PROCESSING Tab you will see all the payments queued for processing at 11 a.m. Select the checks you would like to cancel and hit the ‘cancel job’ button.
Canceling Jobs After Daily Cut-Off
Once approved checks have been submitted for Print and Mail we cannot guarantee we can pull a check out from the check run but we will make every effort to accommodate any requests to pull a check out from processing up until the time we drop off checks at the local post office and place them in the mail. Please contact our customer support team through our online chat or 833.242.5786. A $15 cancelation fee per job applies.
Valid Address Required for Print and Mail Checks
Print and Mail requires a valid vendor mailing address in order to be processed through Checkrun’s PAM Services.
Every Print and Mail check must include:
- Vendor/Payee Name, Street Number, Street Name, City, State, Zip. All addresses must be updated in QuickBooks Online and resynced with Checkrun.
- AP Technology is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate address information.
- Print and Mail can send checks to payee in the United States.
*If a check has already been imported to Checkrun before making an address change, you will need to reimport that check payment in order to reflect the updated address. A new payment approval will be required.
Assigning on Check Numbers
Check numbers will be assigned at the time of printing. Checkrun does not reserve check numbers for Print and Mail checks prior to check processing and printing.
NEW! Global Auto Print and Mail
Checkrun features a new setting – Auto Pam that saves time and adds convenience by sending approved checks straight to the Print and Mail queue for processing on our next check run. This setting is a preference you can control within the Preferences tab on our Membership page of the Checkrun Cloud App.
NEW! Overridding Auto Print and Mail by Account
Checkrun allows you to either schedule when you send your approved checks in for PAM processing or use our Global Auto PAM setting where we send approved checks to be processed in our next check run. You can override this setting within the bank account screen (super user access only) to allow Local printing or giving your AP team greater flexibility on when checks are sent to PAM for processing. In the Bank Account Screen, slide the toggle switch to Override Global PAM.
You can then enable or disable PAM printing from this account screen.
Checkrun Security Features for Print and Mail
AP Technology processes Print and Mail Checks in house in addition to partnering with third party printing suppliers which meet our strict security requirements with regular third-party audits and industry standard certifications to ensure their processes and technologies meet the strictest security standards.
Use of Checkrun’s Print and Mail Service is optional for Checkrun users and carries an additional transactional charge that by accepting this agreement, you are agreeing to pay for the charges incurred.
Each check printed and mailed through Checkrun’s PAM uses TruPrint’s Z-Fold Pressure Sealed High Security check stock featuring:
- Toner grip – a unique surface treatment applied during the manufacturing process, yields greater adhesion of MICR Toner on the surface of the document. By fusing toner to paper fibers, any alteration attempts become clearly detectable.
- Void pantograph – background designed on screens that expose a hidden VOID pattern when scanned or copied.
- Fluorescent fibers – invisible unless exposed under ultraviolet (black) light where fibers appear as bright glowing yellow threads. Copiers cannot reproduce.
- Microprinting – miniature print that appears as a screened line or border. Verified with magnifying glass. Copied or scanned attempts appear plugged and/or unreadable.
- Warning borders – a notice or warning designed to advise document handlers and potential fraud artists of specific overt and covert safeguards present. Printed in reverse type on face of document.
- Watermark – pattern printed in opaque ink on back of document. Visible when viewed at an angle. Copier and/or scanner resistant.
- Thermochromic Ink – a key appears in red heat-sensitive ink in a circle on the front of the check stock. When rubbed or exposed to heat it will disappear; therefore it cannot be photocopied.
- Control numbers – each piece of check stock has a unique number printed in red on the back of the check. Therefore, check stock can be easily inventoried and monitored.
- Black and blue dye – dyes react to a variety of chemical solvents used to remove information from documents. Black or blue stain clearly visible upon placement of alteration solvents.
Checkrun Software Security Features
Checkrun software security features for PAM service include:
- Secure QR code – Security scan QR to ensure check details match
- Security Font applied to front of check
- Microprint preventing check forgery
- Security Field displaying check amount
- Positive Pay – the bank’s most trusted solution for preventing check fraud
- Restrictive Legend (Void after 30 to 180 days depending on client determination)
- Option for Multi-approval, up to two (2) signature positions on checks
- Apply static signature or digital signature via the Checkrun Mobile Approval or Cloud App
Print and Mail Fees
Use of Checkrun’s Print and Mail services are supplemental, and transactional fees are not included in your Checkrun Flex, Monthly or Annual subscription fees.
Companies opting into our PAM services through a monthly or annual subscription will be charged $1.50 per check. This includes processing, printing, sealing, addressing and mailing checks through USPS First Class Mail.
Companies using Checkrun Flex subscription print and mail services will be charged $2.00 per check and includes processing, printing, sealing, addressing and mailing checks through USPS First Class Mail.
USPS postal rates are subject to periodic increases. AP Technology reserves the right to revise our Print and Mail fees with proper notice to clients. AP Technology will provide customers a minimum 30 day-notice prior to adjusting rates. By accepting this agreement, continuing to use PAM Services, you are agreeing to pay our published Print and Mail rates.
Payments for Print and Mail Usage
We will charge your credit card on file weekly (the credit card used to establish your membership if another one is not provided) for all Print and Mail charges incurred. You can set up a different credit card to your account for your Print and Mail charges go to app.checkrun.com, Membership then Manage Billing. Please call our Checkrun sales and support team at 833.242.5786 with any questions. Checkrun will provide you with a receipt for your print and mail charges at the end of each week upon request.