More small and medium sized businesses are looking for a solution to help automate and streamline their accounts payable solution across their company.
We’ve seen Checkrun grow aggressively over the last few years – expanding from serving individuals just needing to print checks to Enterprise companies deploying an automated accounts payable solution across the company.
There’s one spot where Checkrun always hits a homerun. That’s Checkrun for Small and Medium businesses. (If you haven’t already heard, we’re adding ACH bank transfer to our list of payment options!)
It’s no accident that Checkrun fits like a glove for the SMB – we’ve spent years combining online payment functionality with straight-forward and easy-to-use technology that’s geared for business processes.
Here are 3 reasons (out of a million) why Checkrun is perfect for small and medium businesses:
#1: The perfect balance of features without unnecessary bells and whistles
Complicated software can be hard to adopt, can confuse people, and can ultimately just be unnecessary. Why should your small business pay for expensive software that has features you would never use?
That’s why Checkrun is perfect for SMB – we’ve built in features and functionalities that users actually want and need:
- We seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks Online, powering it up with real-time, two-way sync to record every payment and simplify bill pay
- Payment workflows and internal controls allow you to customize every necessary expense approval, ensuring the right people approve, sign, and send the payment
- Printing professional-looking business checks from your home or office is simple and secure. We support both pre-printed checks and blank check stock
- Same-day check printing and mailing saves you time and energy when you need to focus on more important business tasks
- The Checkrun Mobile Approval App makes it possible to approve and sign checks with a digital signature anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- And much more!
#2: Cost effective plans for small businesses
Even though Checkrun strives to be a fit for companies of all sizes, we’re also dedicated to making a check printing and mailing solution that doesn’t break the bank. We have pricing that can satisfy the needs of a small mom and pop shop and features that will help even the largest enterprises. This way you can reap the rewards of easier payment approvals, increased security, and improved AP efficiencies without any risk to your monthly cash flow.
The Checkrun Flex membership has premium access to our same-day Print and Mail service, as well as other features like: approval workflows, Quickbooks Online sync, mobile check signing, and more. You can say goodbye to manual check processing costs and supplies, and hello to a completely digitized solution.
Check out our pricing page to find out what plan is the best for your small business.
#3: An easy (and secure) platform means a smooth experience for both you and your team
When you have easy-to-use software for the entire accounting team, the company tremendously benefits.
- Quickly and easily see a complete rundown of all bills and payments in one place
- Easily toggle between multiple accounts from any device, at any time
- Access payment documents, attachments, archive check images, and fraud prevention reports when you need them
With Checkrun, small and medium businesses can manage and pay bills from one solution – all with faster payments, reduced risk, and easier reconciliation. Approve payments, electronically sign checks with your signature, and track payment status in real-time. This helps companies drive down costs and gain real-time visibility into their cash flow to make better, more informed decisions.
Interested in using Checkrun for your small business?
Head over to our pricing page to find a plan that best fits your business needs.
If you’re looking for the most secure, convenient, and cost-effective way to pay business payments for your small business, look no further than Checkrun. It’s perfect for small companies or businesses just getting started.
Give it a try today with a 15-day risk-free trial!