Whether you wish to sign your checks in one pass as the checks are being printed or sign your checks after they have been reviewed, EzSigner can accommodate your needs. Securely sign documents at the time they are being printed by simply selecting the EzSigner printer driver, entering your password, and selecting your overlay. If you prefer the two pass method, open Ezsigner, choose your signatures, and click print. EzSigner has password protection. All system and print activity is logged into audit and event logs. EzSigner keeps a log to track the user, date, time, and number of checks issued.
ezSigner Direct offers unsurpassed signing functionality + performance:
- ezSigner Direct is a locally installed software that can easily add signatures, security watermarks, and/or text boxes to checks en route to the printer, or to your checks after they have been printed.
- Print and Sign in a Single Pass – Securely add digital signatures and/or graphics to documents as they are being printed.
- Easy, Flexible Overlay Editor – You will love the new full-screen overlay editor that provides simple, flexible form design, allowing you to easily import, scale, and position signatures and graphics, and add and format text.
- Time-Date Stamp Security Feature – For greater security, you can position a time-date stamp next to your graphic.
- Enhanced Audit – Optionally track check number and account information in the system audit trail.
- Completely Streamlined Interface – Modernized, attractive user interface for more intuitive user interaction; separate event and audit logs.
- Utilizes the highest level of encryption allowed by the FBI (256 bit AES encryption)
- Easy Editing- Import your own signatures and graphics or let us help you. Provides import capabilities for most graphic formats: .bmp, .dib, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .emf, .wmf.
Click here to view a demo of ezSigner